Chapala.com Webboard

Cake!

Beng

Seeking a little help.  We will be vacationing in San Juan Cosala early Dec.. One of our party will be celebrating a birthday.  Can anyone suggest a bakery in the San Juan Cosala area where I can order a cake?

Also;, while we are on the topic of food.  I am thinking it will be nice to have a dinner catered at the house we are renting (on the Racquet Club).  Does anyone have suggestions for someone who can cater for a small party of 6?

Thank you for any suggestions.  You are welcome to respond to my personal email below.

Ben Gleason

bengleason49@gmail.com

3 hours ago, Beng said:

Seeking a little help.  We will be vacationing in San Juan Cosala early Dec.. One of our party will be celebrating a birthday.  Can anyone suggest a bakery in the San Juan Cosala area where I can order a cake?

Also;, while we are on the topic of food.  I am thinking it will be nice to have a dinner catered at the house we are renting (on the Racquet Club).  Does anyone have suggestions for someone who can cater for a small party of 6?

Thank you for any suggestions.  You are welcome to respond to my personal email below.

Ben Gleason

bengleason49@gmail.com

Please check other postings as well.   There is a post  from Apesh that is a few down from your post  that offer what you are requesting.  

Beng,

Since you are in San Juan Cosala, may I suggest that you go to Augustin at his restaurant west of the plaza, and ask if he would cater; cake and all.  His cuisine is fantastic, yet reasonable.  Otherwise, just ask around in town for the local pasteleria.

Restaurante Viva Mexico Tia Lupita, San Juan Cosala - Restaurant ...

Archived