Chapala.com Webboard

amazon prime mx

Dan M

I don't believe Amazon delivers to a Post Office box, if that's what you mean. Unless, of course, the package would fit in the box. In the US Amazon has lockers all over the place but I have no idea if they have them yet in Mexico. I'm in Puerto Vallarta, have Amazon Prime Mx and get 2 day delivery for most Prime items, except large things like a treadmill. So I would assume you would also get second day at lakeside which would be the same as having someone courier stuff from Guad and much cheaper.

YMMV

I regularly buy from Amazon MX and like BG, some are one day while imports are longer. Mine have all been delivered by what they say is "Transportista: AMZMX".

Punto y aparte. Walmart MX ships via FedEx and it is 2 to 3 days.

Here in PV when the shipper is AMZMX it's usually delivered by Paquette Xpress which seems to be efficient with friendly drivers who offer to bring it in. So far, so good. 

16 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

Yes. Mexico is half the price of the US.

I was told by Amazon that I cannot pay for Amazon Prime Mexico with a credit card linked to a U.S. address.  Don’t have a Mexican bank account or credit card.  Have had Prime in the states forever,  and video was accessible with a VPN ... now not possible.  This is simply a comment, not much I can do.

2 minutes ago, kookielendmeyourcomb said:

I was told by Amazon that I cannot pay for Amazon Prime Mexico with a credit card linked to a U.S. address.  Don’t have a Mexican bank account or credit card.  Have had Prime in the states forever,  and video was accessible with a VPN ... now not possible.  This is simply a comment, not much I can do.

I have no Mexican bank accounts either and I not only use a US credit card for purchases, I got my Prime membership with it too. I suggest you try anyway or again.

3 minutes ago, kookielendmeyourcomb said:

I am on Prime both US and MX with a US credit card.  I registered earlier this year.  

Archived