Chapala.com Webboard

Hangar Inn at Guad Airport

The HANGAR INN is a new hotel at (NEAR?)  the GDL airport BUT BOTH PHONE NUMBERS DO NOT ANSWER. I do not read Spanish and have a problem reading if they have a Shuttle to the airport. Their map does not even show the airport! I also need to know if it is an all-night shuttle since I should be at the airport at 4:15 AM. I also need to know the hotel's check-in time policy.  Please do not tell me to translate their page....Have tried that with my computer many times with problems. 

All help is appreciated. I am tired of getting up at 3 AM in Ajijic to catch a 6 AM Standby flight.  Therefore I thought I would spend the night at the airport the day before I depart.

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Joyinmexico said:

The HANGAR INN is a new hotel at (NEAR?)  the GDL airport BUT BOTH PHONE NUMBERS DO NOT ANSWER. I do not read Spanish and have a problem reading if they have a Shuttle to the airport. Their map does not even show the airport! I also need to know if it is an all-night shuttle since I should be at the airport at 4:15 AM. I also need to know the hotel's check-in time policy.  Please do not tell me to translate their page....Have tried that with my computer many times with problems. 

All help is appreciated. I am tired of getting up at 3 AM in Ajijic to catch a 6 AM Standby flight.  Therefore I thought I would spend the night at the airport the day before I depart.

Thank you!

Go to Google and try the tripadvisor reference, updated and in English:

Hangar Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto

Archived