Chapala.com Webboard

excellent maid available

Lexy

My cleaning woman/maid has time for a new client  (or two, depending).  She's   very good and totally  reliable.

I   use her  two half-days a week. She   cleans the house thoroughly, irons shirts and slacks perfectly, does the  laundry. Really cleans everything in sight.

She   lives in Ajijic and can  take a bus to any nearby community. She does not speak English but understands my limited Spanish and catches on fast.

Please PM me  for more details if  you are interested.

Lexy

Zeb--If you meet her and like her, what you offer to pay is up to you. I've seen on this board posters have a wide range of opinion on what a maid's hourly reimbursement should be.  I pay what I think is fair, especially for what good service I'm getting, and I tend to be generous with someone who has been working for me over eight years.

Lexy

1 hour ago, Lexy said:

Zeb--If you meet her and like her, what you offer to pay is up to you. I've seen on this board posters have a wide range of opinion on what a maid's hourly reimbursement should be.  I pay what I think is fair, especially for what good service I'm getting, and I tend to be generous with someone who has been working for me over eight years.

Lexy

Does that mean that a normal wage for her services might no longer be acceptable to her because of your ":generosity" ?

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, alwyn said:

If still available,  could she get to Roca Azul?

Hi--Thank you for your interest. That would be a  long trip from Ajijic which might involve a change in buses along the way. It might be more convenient for you  to ask around in your  own area, as I bet there are good  house cleaners closer to you looking for work.

Willie-- CG is right--I don't want to put my phone number here nor call your friend without knowing if she's really looking for a maid. How about PMing me after   you check with your friend and I'll email her if you give me the address and fill her in on details she wants to know.

Lexy

Archived