Chapala.com Webboard

bontepar

Google up baking soda and crazy glue for a plastic repair job.  I´ve had two expansion tanks repaired like this in Matehuala and San Luis Potosi.  After repairs, pressure tested with compressed air at 80 PSI.  Mexican mechanics do this everyday.

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎15 at 9:40 PM, Artlife said:

If you need excellent (and inexpensive) work on a radiator see radiadoresvictor.com. They guarantee their work. 

If you just need a new expansion tank check out max automates on Mercado libre. If they don't have it they will find it quickly. 

I will try that thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just recently had repairs done to 2003 Venture Van.  Tried several places over the past several years and the best mechanic I've found is Sal in Jocotopec.  Formerly worked in Tennessee at GM plant - retired and came back to live in area.  Fixed my problem which meant a new radiator which he installed.  Very competent and professional and rates are reasonable.  His shop is very clean and organized.  Take bypass around Joco. and head beck into Joco. instead of Guad. exit.  He is on right before you come to the first bridge.  Cell 331 752 0091 work 387 763 2320.

Archived