Chapala.com Webboard

Lake Chapala Weather Net

Floradude

CW3.gif

A
PARTING
NOTE:

CHAPALAWEATHER - 10/7/2007 to 10/7/2017
Yes, today is the 10 year anniversary for ChapalaWeather. It was Sunday the 7th we uploaded our first readings after arriving at Riberas. We've had our ups and downs, our fun and sadness. Max and I want to extend our sincere appreciation for allowing us to provide this simple weather site for your consideration these many years, we hope you have had as much enjoyment from it as we have in providing it. It's been a labor of love, even during the early days of poor equipment, worse 
connections from ISP's and intermittent power from the CFE.
Since 2/2013 we have had nearly 7 million visits from 142 countries. 
We never imagined serving more than a small local group of fellow travelers.

It is now with reluctance that we announce this is the final day for ChapalaWeather October 7, 2017. Later today will be our final posting, tomorrow we slip from being a daily presence to just a memory
 - this chapter ends - and the page is turned -
Again, thank you all for inviting us to share these past years, it was a great adventure. 

adiós mis amigos
Steve & Max the WeatherCat

(Somewhere in Texas, the road goes on forever and the party never ends!)

Yes Floradude;  it came as quite a shock to us when this happened a week ago. There are all kinds of posts about it dated at about that time.  We shall miss Steve and especially Max the WeatherCat.

At one time Spencer offered to take it over and place the hardware on the roof of his legal office. Sadly I haven't heard a thing about that. So maybe it is not going to  happen.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back! And thanks for returning this wonderful service!  I`ve enjoyed it immensely through the years.

Archived