Chapala.com Webboard

Any recommendations for legal representation?

seoulguy

We can help prep you, check papers and make the appointment at certain consulates.  We have helped thousands of people and when we work with someone and prep them we have not heard of them having problems, even when rejected doing it themselves or at another consulate and they come to us after for help.  When problems arise we file lawsuits and appeals.  Immigration may not think I am their best friend but they respect us.  We arent the cheapest nor most expensive and go to immigration daily in Chapala and every 2 to 3 days in Guadalajara so if there is a change we know about it right away which happens randomly.  Our Chapala office is 2 blocks away. 

We have dedicated staff, one person, Denise (native English speaker born in San Francisco but Mexican) has worked for me for 6 years and all she does is prepare immigration documents, Luis at my office has worked for me for 5 years and his job is to go to immigration every day and present documents.  We have others as well to jump in and lend a hand when someone is out or when representation is needed by an attorney or translator or when immigration wants another copy of something we run it over right away.  My wife and I are official court translators if the need arises, no need to send anything out as we have it all under one roof. 

I own the building we are located in so I will never move and we are stable.  We have US phone lines and a US fax in the event you need your bank or medical provider to send you documents which due to their privacy / security policies cannot email. 

I am a real attorney who studied here in Mexico, worked in the local courts and State Supreme Court and also on the list of attorneys of the US Consulate as well as on their list of translators as well as on the list of the Jalisco Courts and Federal Courts. 

17 hours ago, ned small said:

A lot of us use Spencer for INM and other legal matters. Ease your mind and call him on his US number which is under his avatar on his post.

Thanks, I outlined an issue, and he asked me to call.  Never called from the U.S. to Mexico. In his email, he lists what I assume is a land line with the area code 376, which is Chapala, so not a U.S. number. If it's a land line, I guess I would dial 011 52 w/o + and then the 376 number, right? Otherwise, not sure what avatar on what post you refer to. I do not have VOIP, so I can't use that number. Just gets more complicated.

1 hour ago, seoulguy said:

Thanks, I outlined an issue, and he asked me to call.  Never called from the U.S. to Mexico. In his email, he lists what I assume is a land line with the area code 376, which is Chapala, so not a U.S. number. If it's a land line, I guess I would dial 011 52 w/o + and then the 376 number, right? Otherwise, not sure what avatar on what post you refer to. I do not have VOIP, so I can't use that number. Just gets more complicated.

Look under his picture in his post.  Lists a US number.....YOU do not need VOIP to call it.  Call it as you would any US number from either your landline or your cell.  

For those moving to lakeside and GDL, I always recommend Spencer. Never once has someone came back to say they were not satisfied. Of the fees I know he charges, they are just a little above mine and mine are up to 1/3 what others charge here in SMA and he is a lawyer. Plus the additional support of his wife, also an excellent lawyer.

38 minutes ago, Sonia said:

For those moving to lakeside and GDL, I always recommend Spencer. Never once has someone came back to say they were not satisfied. Of the fees I know he charges, they are just a little above mine and mine are up to 1/3 what others charge here in SMA and he is a lawyer. Plus the additional support of his wife, also an excellent lawyer.

He has a staff of para legals and more than one associate lawyer.

US numbers in Chapala 805-563-3300 / 805-256-8053

US numbers in Guadalajara 805-563-3300

Chapala we have 3 attorneys, 2 law students, plus Luis and Denise

Guadalajara 3 attorneys plus law student

19 hours ago, Sonia said:

Your post should be recognized by all; it is generous and professional, which is rare. So, thanks.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, Bisbee Gal said:

Look under his picture in his post.  Lists a US number.....YOU do not need VOIP to call it.  Call it as you would any US number from either your landline or your cell.  

Thanks. If you look down the thread, you'll see the attorney took the bull by the horns to clarify all. There are just so many numbers, hard to tell which is which.

7 minutes ago, seoulguy said:

Thanks. If you look down the thread, you'll see the attorney took the bull by the horns to clarify all. There are just so many numbers, hard to tell which is which.

I have used Spencer in the past...you will not be sorry!

28 minutes ago, El Saltos said:

Hard to tell which is which when they're labeled:  Cell, US, and MX?

He ain't seen nothin' yet. Wait til he moves to Mexico. Hard to tell everything.

Archived