Chapala.com Webboard

Found - very small white Poodlish dog in La Floresta

Has a collar and is super sweet. Very little. I'm guessing six pounds. Brown stained face and feet. Tried to upload pictures but it wasn't happening. Not a member of the Facebook group as the first week I was here there was some bad attitude from mods and I unjoined. Let me know if you might know where he belongs. 

Go to the office and let them know, then make sure the maintenance men know you have it. Is this in upper of lower, male or female? It probably was let out to do a walk about and now cannot get home, suggest you let it out and follow to see. Possibly owned by Mexicans who do not read this forum or facebook or it could belong to one of the very many who don't get on the computer other than to email.

1 hour ago, luvsdawgs said:

Go to the office and let them know, then make sure the maintenance men know you have it. Is this in upper of lower, male or female? It probably was let out to do a walk about and now cannot get home, suggest you let it out and follow to see. Possibly owned by Mexicans who do not read this forum or facebook or it could belong to one of the very many who don't get on the computer other than to email.

I went to the office right away. Finally had one of security recognize it and show me where it belonged. All is well in the land of small white dogs tonight. Thanks!!!

On 10/5/2017 at 4:03 PM, TheBestSideOfTheWall said:

Has a collar and is super sweet. Very little. I'm guessing six pounds. Brown stained face and feet. Tried to upload pictures but it wasn't happening. Not a member of the Facebook group as the first week I was here there was some bad attitude from mods and I unjoined. Let me know if you might know where he belongs. 

Great that the owners were found and that you made the effort. However, as has been posted on this board several times before, please be aware that just because a dog is hanging out near your house, or in an empty lot next door, or wandering the street, does not mean that it is "lost" or that you "found" it. Many dog owners let their dogs run free- the dog knows where it lives and goes home at some point in the day or evening. So unless a dog is obviously in distress, or is just hanging around your home day and night without leaving, it probably does not need "rescuing".

4 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Many dog owners let their dogs run free- the dog knows where it lives and goes home at some point in the day or evening. So unless a dog is obviously in distress, or is just hanging around your home day and night without leaving, it probably does not need "rescuing".

A million times YES.

Archived