Chapala.com Webboard

advice on downloading Netflix needed

Lexy

I have a  Samsung Smart TV. I've Googled what it takes to download Netflix in Mexico.    Looks like I'm going to need help.  Can anyone recommend a good TV technician? But before I try it, I must know if subtitles come with Netflix programs.  Subtitles are essential to me and my husband because of hearing loss. I welcome your good advice.

Lexy

4 hours ago, Lexy said:

I have a  Samsung Smart TV. I've Googled what it takes to download Netflix in Mexico.    Looks like I'm going to need help.  Can anyone recommend a good TV technician? But before I try it, I must know if subtitles come with Netflix programs.  Subtitles are essential to me and my husband because of hearing loss. I welcome your good advice.

Lexy

My spouse and I are both in need of subtitles.  The US Netflix always has them because of the Americans With Disabilities Act.  Mexican TV sometimes has them,  and it has an option for selecting a list of those.  You will need a  VPN to hide your IP address if you want to use US Netflix. 

We have been using the Mexican version of Netflix for a year. Most of their films have a choice of sub titles and language. Unfortunately the foreign films which come in a wide variety of languages, usually only have Spanish as a choice for the sub titles

Archived