Chapala.com Webboard
Susan Cohen

Ajijic LANDLINE 4 sale w/ internet included

Not clear as to what you are selling. Thought it was still possible to get a landline from TelMex. Yours is a cell phone number--are they not easy to get from TelCel or AT&T these days? Are you selling a special number? I already have a special TelMex number--so easy to remember--it is my bra size vs. the size I want to be. (No guys, don't try to guess!) (Phone calls will not be accepted!)

You have to go on a waiting list for a Telmex phone number or Internet.. I know because I was there 3 weeks ago They told I would have to wait until someone gives up their phone numbe, meanwhile they put me on the waiting list.

18 hours ago, JayBearII said:

Not clear as to what you are selling. Thought it was still possible to get a landline from TelMex. Yours is a cell phone number--are they not easy to get from TelCel or AT&T these days? Are you selling a special number? I already have a special TelMex number--so easy to remember--it is my bra size vs. the size I want to be. (No guys, don't try to guess!) (Phone calls will not be accepted!)

I don't think the OP is trying to SELL the CEL number that was given! Although, it might be a good idea to list that number so a potential buyer could kick the tires, so to speak.