Chapala.com Webboard

Repair guitar

arlenes

3 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

From Martin's website:

el alamo centro musical

edificio Mulbar #152 Colo. Centro
Guadalajara, Jalisco 44100

Good look up.  I hope that they are very good.  Get a quote and please ask them to explain in detail what they propose to do.  If the price sounds really expensive, get another quote to take back to them.  Get recommendations from other Martin owners from them as well.  Don't let your Martin down.  I'll never forget my 1968 D18 made in January, so it sounded like a 1967 still.  Great guitar...great guitars.  Good luck!

Trevor Dennis Armstrong has opened a shop here and can repair guitars. Find him on facebook. Your martin has an adjustable rod in the neck for tweaking that kind of problem and I know Trevor can do that. My friend is going to trust him with his 1903 Washburn parlour guitar which has no rod in the neck.

8 minutes ago, barcelonaman said:

Trevor's shop is Ramon corona.San Antonio. Go past football stadium heading into sat then second block on right. Small house with music sign outside.

Do you know if he also repairs violins?  Email for him?I have two needing some work and some good bows that need re-stringing.  Does the Guadalajara place work on violins? Anyone else?

Archived