Chapala.com Webboard

eSun Energy closed?

holdrja

1 hour ago, holdrja said:

Does anyone know if eSun Energy is still in business? Their store just west of Walmart is closed, and I can't find them on Google or FB

I will PM you with the phone number for Nyah Walters, the main guy here. They are reorganizing and will announce the new situation soon. All installations and warranties are being honoured.

STI Solar Technology 

solartechnology.com.mx

10 years and still going strong @ lakeside; hundreds of systems @ lakeside  including Riviera Alta community system, Laguna Vista community system, and Chapala Country Club systems, and thousands of solar systems all across Mexico, will be happy to assist with any service or warranty needs, PM or see the email address in the link below

10 year co or lead sponsor, Northern Lights Music Festival

10 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Advertising, plain and simple, and not allowed. You know better.

A timely offer to assist anyone in need, with proof of stability and community involvement, not advertising.     Get over yourself.

OK   TIME OUT.

I appreciate comment from both of you and I think we all know that people helping others can be taken as (or used as) advertising.

Please guys and gals let us keep on helping each other, only lets do it properly and if someone needs to correct something send a message to Mod2 or if you have to, to me,

Mod5.2

PS I m not locking this conversation yet, and I don't want to. So again, be good.

28 minutes ago, moderator5 said:

OK   TIME OUT.

I appreciate comment from both of you and I think we all know that people helping others can be taken as (or used as) advertising.

Please guys and gals let us keep on helping each other, only lets do it properly and if someone needs to correct something send a message to Mod2 or if you have to, to me,

Mod5.2

PS I m not locking this conversation yet, and I don't want to. So again, be good.

There is an area for advertising. And it is not for businesses, but for sale and trade. Advertising is against the rules of this board. I do not advertise. I have never advertised.

Archived