Chapala.com Webboard

Help : Lost Whippet / San Antonio Sept 23rd

Posting for Mariza Gomez Rocha: "Help me find Aspen. whippet white 7 years. lost on Saturday sept 23 in San Antonio. needs medical treatment. Thank you !!! Cel 3331405546" 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LAKESIDEADVOCATESFOR/permalink/2019273548316989/?pnref=storyImage may contain: dog and outdoor

22 hours ago, MtnMama said:

Whippets are sight hounds and will run like the wind if they see an interesting moving object. We should all be watching no matter where we are. They can cover a lot of ground.

Agreed.  Be on the lookout even if you are far from San Antonio.

What beautiful dog. I am so sorry that he is missing. He sure would be easy to spot should one of us see him. I truly hope that he is found as soon as possible. I wish you the best of luck. And again, I am so sorry he is missing.

Found this on FB -

21765085_10213856095332009_1997297282440

Mariza Gomez Rocha is SSlV6oFXIrv.pngfeeling grateful.

Blessed God appeared Aspen. I just got called and I just picked it up. They called me some very humble people and they sheltered him. There are more good people than bad people. Blessed God and all of you who supported me in sharing, in calling, in joining the search brigade, the municipal authorities, the local authorities, and my Santito San Gregorio de la Ribera

10 minutes ago, WideSky said:

Found this on FB -

21765085_10213856095332009_1997297282440

Mariza Gomez Rocha is SSlV6oFXIrv.pngfeeling grateful.

Blessed God appeared Aspen. I just got called and I just picked it up. They called me some very humble people and they sheltered him. There are more good people than bad people. Blessed God and all of you who supported me in sharing, in calling, in joining the search brigade, the municipal authorities, the local authorities, and my Santito San Gregorio de la Ribera

WUFFERFUL!!!!!!! Great.

Archived