Chapala.com Webboard

New Pizza Place at 16 de Sept. and Donato Guerra in Ajijic

Bisbee Gal

9 hours ago, Justathought said:

Very nice to know .   But whatever happened to the OP ?  Any more comments ??  Did Moises and Josh Leave Perry's ?  Or are they still there ? I promise there is a connection to the OP . Because they made a good pizza at Perry's  and apparently  a good one at their new location .  Won't be able to find out myself for a few more weeks .  

Yes, Moises and Josue left Perry's.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They are open 12:30 - 8:30 and won't decide on the day to close for a couple of weeks yet. I'll attempt to post a photo of the current menu in another post."

Drove today from Chapala specifically to try this place. Arrived about 1:15 and it was locked up tight. No sign listing hours or if they were closed for the day. If they have not decided that Thursday is their closed day the opening time appears to be flexible. Lucky for us, Pizza Disco was open and we got to try delicious pizzas there. Well worth the drive from Chapala!

2 hours ago, Xena said:

"They are open 12:30 - 8:30 and won't decide on the day to close for a couple of weeks yet. I'll attempt to post a photo of the current menu in another post."

Drove today from Chapala specifically to try this place. Arrived about 1:15 and it was locked up tight. No sign listing hours or if they were closed for the day. If they have not decided that Thursday is their closed day the opening time appears to be flexible. Lucky for us, Pizza Disco was open and we got to try delicious pizzas there. Well worth the drive from Chapala!

I wrote a message via Facebook to Moises and Josh regarding the situation you found today. Here is their response and apology:

Les ofrecemos una disculpa y en efecto hoy fuimos a Costco y no logramos llegar a tiempo ya que no tenemos transporte propio y se nos complico. Pero esperamos no volver a fallar le. La esperamos aqui con y nuevamente le pedimos una disculpa.

On 9/21/2017 at 6:39 PM, Xena said:

Where is pizza disco?

Don't understand where the other pizza place is on Colon?

I want to try them all.

2 hours ago, hensley said:

Where is pizza disco?

Don't understand where the other pizza place is on Colon?

I want to try them all.

Pizza Disco is on the lateral just east of the Dermika plaza. It has good signage. I just finished the last of my leftover pizza yesterday. I still want to try M&J but have to wait until the pizza craving builds up enough to be worth another drive into Ajijic.

12 hours ago, Justathought said:

Probably should tread carefully.  That is a serious allegation.   Rumors can run rampant. ....just saying. 

Unless the person reporting this to us was actually there to see the alleged "slap", it is second hand reporting and ....a rumor.  Perry's pizza was very good in the beginning, but went downhill as far as my taste buds can judge.  Haven't tried the new place yet, but am looking forward to doing so soon.

2 hours ago, Ian Greenwood said:

A previous post asked why they left Perrys...I certainly wouldn't post a rumor,especially under my real name...but if it makes you feel better...call it a rumor.

Of course. It is not a rumor because a stranger on the internet says, "Trust me." 

19 hours ago, Ian Greenwood said:

One of the two cooks was fired from Perrys for slapping the waitress ...the other quit in sympathy which for me makes it a no go!

Just a rumor or an accurate report--this just adds confusion  and  raises questions.

Lexy

Archived