Chapala.com Webboard

Korean spammer hit again

moderator5

Our Spammer Bod friend from Korea hit again. I happened to go on line, and saw what I guess was Korean posted all within a few minutes. He did it this time somehow listed as a guest and posted away

well as of 22_30  got them all. Time to go back and see if he is still hanging out

Mod5.1

Edit. He is posting as a guest and is back again.

I missed that one completely but for some reason the "nuke spammer" option didn't work and I had to get rid of it the old fashioned way.  Any idea why we couldn't nuke that poster?

I sent a PM to Admin.  It appears this spammer has found some way to circumvent the member requirement and post as a guest.

I guess the mods got to it. It is no longer there. Now there is a post on the same general subject with a picture and user name in this topic area that seems to be the same. The wording seems to be identical to the one posted in the American legion subject to being here in this topic area. Now there is a picture. And the word guest, no longer part of the posting.

Mod2 Now it has been moved to this subject title area with a picture and name and everything seems to have been done properly. It appears to be the same wording  Weird.

Edit. I see a moderator spotted it and locked it good.

Archived