Chapala.com Webboard

Have a knotty problem here

Mainecoons

This house was equipped with a business style central telephone system, a Panasonic KX-T206.  The door opener board on it has failed, it doesn't generate the necessary voltage and current to open the street door.  This thing is long out of production else I'd replace it.  I'm wondering if there is anyone here locally who has the talent to repair something like this.  I did download the service manual.

kxt206.jpg

This house was equipped with a business style central telephone system, a Panasonic KX-T206.  The door opener board on it has failed, it doesn't generate the necessary voltage and current to open the street door.  This thing is long out of production else I'd replace it.  I'm wondering if there is anyone here locally who has the talent to repair something like this.  I did download the service manual.

kxt206.jpg

I had a 25 year old "sound machine"  for nighttime soothing sounds of the sea and it was all messed up and finally quit working.  I took it to the repair shop in San Juan Cosala slightly west of the big cell tower (lake side) and they FIXED it!  It seems that if something can be repaired, they can do it.

MC - If you do a search on "Calvario" in this sub-forum, you will find many posts. If you look through them, I think there might be one that even has a photo of the front of the shop. We've taken a TV there, repaired in a day, very economical. I'm guessing they can fix it for you. 

Their store front is painted a sky blue and I believe "Calvario" is painted in white on the building.

My computer/electronics tech is pretty bright. Now he is helping me to build a Raspberry Pi2 based portable WI-FI media server. He has told me in the past that there is no one locally who can repair board level electronics (oscilloscopes, board traces, etc) but there is a genius in Guadalajara. The instruction manual would not be as important as the circuit board layout

Archived