Chapala.com Webboard

Echography /ultrasound equipm here at Lakeside ? ?

Trying to find a vet or animal hopital, at Lakeside or Guadalajara, where they work on a Sunday and they have echography / ultrasound equipment.  Do the Ladrons have it ? ?  

I had Virginia, close to me in my bed last night and now I realize how difficult her nights are. Apart from the spondylosis, there could be another problem and I can not wait much longer. Her painkillers are hardly helping.

Thanks,

Rony

Ladrons had an ultrasound technician come in one day a week.  You should call their office and find out when he comes.

Dr Berenice has one coming in Wednesday or Friday.  Could be the same one.  I will check.  I can not wait that long anymore.

Dr Berenice has one coming in Wednesday or Friday.  Could be the same one.  I will check.  I can not wait that long anymore.

Rony,

So sorry about your dog. I too have a senior dog who has bone spurs in her spine. A year ago I thought she didn't have long to go as she could barely keep her hind erect. Today she is in great shape (relatively speaking). I owe this to Hector Ladron who had giver he more lives than the proverbial cat. Run don't walk to see Hector (only) on Monday. He is the best diagnostician I have come across either for animals or humans. Tell him Diva sent you. Here is what she is getting, 

, Hialuronic acid. (Legend)
And chondroitin injectable.
Best wishes for a happy outcome.

Rony,

So sorry about your dog. I too have a senior dog who has bone spurs in her spine. A year ago I thought she didn't have long to go as she could barely keep her hind erect. Today she is in great shape (relatively speaking). I owe this to Hector Ladron who had giver he more lives than the proverbial cat. Run don't walk to see Hector (only) on Monday. He is the best diagnostician I have come across either for animals or humans. Tell him Diva sent you. Here is what she is getting, 

, Hialuronic acid. (Legend)
And chondroitin injectable.
Best wishes for a happy outcome.

Thks so much.  Good to know that he is there on Monday.  If they dont have the equipment, I will already take her into Guad today.  We all know how very long a night can feel when you are in pain. No time to waste.  I have a feeling that there is another problem, on top of the bone spurs.  I will be seeing several vets in the next few days.

Please let us know how things went today. Hope Virginia gets some pain relief at least.

All organs fine, no tumor,... could live several more years, but very painful arthritis, for which I am having a hard time finding good painkillers. I ended up at Animal Kingdom in Guadalajara, where Virginia received 2 painful injections in the vein.  When she was about to give a 3rd one (800 pesos) and about to hurt Virginia again, I said, stop, no mas.  The worst of it all, you ask 11 vets and 11 other people, and you get 22 different ideas.  In meanwhile, I ended up with about 8 different medications, each one half used, because the next person will strongly recommend you something else,.... but nothing helps.  Scared to check my limited financial situation, but she is worth it.   Another difficult night coming... but definetely not giving up.  Thks for caring.

Rony

When I was at Ladron's a couple of weeks ago, I'm almost positive Hector was getting his own US machine that day, and that the techies were coming to calibrate it.  So if you go tomorrow,  he should be able to help you ASAP.

Even without one, he is still the best to try and help your dog. Que tengan suerte!

When I was at Ladron's a couple of weeks ago, I'm almost positive Hector was getting his own US machine that day, and that the techies were coming to calibrate it.  So if you go tomorrow,  he should be able to help you ASAP.

Even without one, he is still the best to try and help your dog. Que tengan suerte!

Today s doctor there, is still learning on how to use it.  That is how I ended up in Guadalajara anyway.

Rony,You are not a vet. Stop trying to pick the equipment the dog needs. Go to Hecror Ladron TODAY. He can send the dog home wearing a monitor that can tell you everything that is happening, pain, pulse, how the dog is lying, when she is in pain. It is an amazing tool. Maybe you need it, maybe you don't - let Hector decide.

Rony,You are not a vet. Stop trying to pick the equipment the dog needs. Go to Hecror Ladron TODAY. He can send the dog home wearing a monitor that can tell you everything that is happening, pain, pulse, how the dog is lying, when she is in pain. It is an amazing tool. Maybe you need it, maybe you don't - let Hector decide.

It wasnt me, but my vet, Dra Berenice, who recommended the ultrasound, and when I went to the hospital in Guadalajara yesterday, they said that it wasnt necessary.  Like I said,.... 11 vets.. 11 different opinions.  And the owner of this Animal Kingdom in Guad trains the vets at the university.  For the last week, my poor dog has seen more vets than I have seen doctors in my lifetime.

Rony

TRUE..... and I should have thought of that myself. Thank you Northern Newbie!  Hector's new   machine should resolve your issues Rony -- 11 vets, 11 opinions-- since the MACHINE will make the diagnosis. And with all the different things it can "read", it will for sure know what's happening and what is not.

Crossed paws for Miss Virginia. My Sam the Corgi finally scummed to pancreatic cancer last week and crossed the Bridge during the night. I know how much we want to help them. Here's hoping they find the cause and quickly.

Sincere condolences for your loss.  Doesn't matter how hard we try or how many we lose --- it never gets easier.:(

Archived