Chapala.com Webboard

Who is sending this?

bontepar

I am getting a bunch (15 or more) of emails like this does anyone knows what is all about?

생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라생중계바카라► HA749。COM ◄생중계바카라

All I know is that when I left clicked on my picture and looked at the public information I chose to share, I did not offer my webpage URL (because I do not have one, and did not share my email address. Therefore the spammers did not have access to either. So I was not impacted.]

So left click on your picture or icon and open your membership page and on the upper right hand side you will see

EDIT PROFILE

Left click thereon and enter and make sure you have not shared more than you want to share

If the spammers have gotten into the system, and leeched our emails, we will know very soon. It is also possible that they simply found a loose email address or two floating around in some posts (a good reason to never publicy display your address without some form of camouflage).

If you do start getting emails, use your spam blocker. No need to change emails or passwords at this point, because they are not accessing your account... just sending you spam.

MC, on another note, the link at the bottom of each page in these threads that says Contact Us, does not show me where the PM actually goes. Do you know? To ensure a message goes to Admin Chapala otherwise, one must use the STAFF link on the Forum main page. http://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?act=idx

Archived