Chapala.com Webboard

Curious about your ideas of the need for a good licensed Electrologist in the area.

Shelli

Licensed to do what?  Whatever it is, it will probably not be recognized in Mexico. To do any kind of work or service, you would need at least a Residente Temporal Visa with specific permission from Immigration (INM) to do that work, or a Residente Permanente Visa with notification to INM. Both of those visas require application for approval at the nearest Mexican consulate in your home country, with financial proofs, etc.  If approved, you complete the process at your destination‘s nearest INM offices to your home in Mexico, with proof of address, etc. It may take a month, or three.....

Licensed to do what?  Whatever it is, it will probably not be recognized in Mexico. To do any kind of work or service, you would need at least a Residente Temporal Visa with specific permission from Immigration (INM) to do that work, or a Residente Permanente Visa with notification to INM. Both of those visas require application for approval at the nearest Mexican consulate in your home country, with financial proofs, etc.  If approved, you complete the process at your destination‘s nearest INM offices to your home in Mexico, with proof of address, etc. It may take a month, or three.....

You were of no help, you did not answer her question, she was asking about the need for an electrologist in this area.  She did not ask about any of the items you mentioned.

I feel dumb, I had to do a Google Search to see what a Electrologist was. Now I think I know. It is someone who removes unwanted hair.

When it comes to someone my age, I am more interested in getting more not less hair. But in answer to your question Shelli, I need to know a little more about you. Do you speak Spanish? Do you understand that both wages and salaries are lower down here than up North.

But is there a need for an Electrologist down here, sadly I don't have the slightest idea. I hope someone else could provide you with more information.

I wish you good luck in your search for the best place to work.

Archived