Chapala.com Webboard

Please  everyone-- keep your eye out for this little Schitzu pup.  She's a ball of fluff and answers to the name "Lluvia."

I will post her picture as soon as I can get it downloaded.  Evidently she escaped from her owners home yesterday and they rather think a passerby must have scooped her up.  The owners live on the west end of Constitution a few blocks from the street market.

Unfortunately Lluvia did not have her collar on. There is a reward.   766-4338

12 minutes ago, Carrol said:

Please  everyone-- keep your eye out for this little Schitzu pup.  She's a ball of fluff and answers to the name "Lluvia."

I will post her picture as soon as I can get it downloaded.  Evidently she escaped from her owners home yesterday and they rather think a passerby must have scooped her up.  The owners live on the west end of Constitution a few blocks from the street market.

Get the posters out and talk to neighbors

On 8/28/2017 at 6:08 PM, Carrol said:

Was she found ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived