Chapala.com Webboard

New construction next to coca cola

Kyle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More than the $600-750 US most of the people contacting me about rentals is willing to pay.  Since these are 1 bedrooms without a view and not all inclusive and probably won't allow the 3 rescue dogs the are bringing with them.  I would expect them to get the retail part done on the Carreterra and then do another down the side street and forget abut the housing why because they can and it's management intensive and pays less than prime retail. 

13 hours ago, solajijic said:

More than the $600-750 US most of the people contacting me about rentals is willing to pay.  Since these are 1 bedrooms without a view and not all inclusive and probably won't allow the 3 rescue dogs the are bringing with them.  I would expect them to get the retail part done on the Carreterra and then do another down the side street and forget abut the housing why because they can and it's management intensive and pays less than prime retail. 

If you look at the floor plans for the apartments, they all have an option of two or three bedrooms. They all have terraces also, expect on the south-side, so do have a view.. I do not believe we are the target customers as the website is in Spanish without an English option.

6 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

You must have a translation add-on in your browser, because there is no right-click English option.

The third post on this thread has this link:

http://www.entornolaguna.com/

When I put the cursor on a blank space and right click one of the options i get is TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH. When I click this i get everything in perfect English. I do this on a number of sites in Spanish with the same results. I do not remember installing any add-ons. I am using Chrome. 

Chrome has a built-in translation add-on. Other browsers, such as Firefox, can have similar add-ons installed. The function is not part of that site, as you suggest when you mention you can do this on other sites.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2017 at 6:16 PM, artsnob said:

Those 23 units are not going to be rentals, condos, no elevators to get to 3 an 4 floors so, not too many seniors will be buying there

Why would you give out wrong information?

There will be two elevators. One for the condos on Colon and another for the condos facing the street. The residents will have a key or card to use them for security.

On 8/28/2017 at 2:40 AM, solajijic said:

More misinformation. 

They are 2 and 3 bedroom condos. Not 1 bedroom.

On 8/27/2017 at 8:18 PM, lakeside7 said:

Any idea what the price  range of the apartments/condos will be?

Pre-sale prices are from $149,000-203,000USD.

contrary to popular belief here, most of things that appear here are not for expats but for the nationals..

Walmart was not for expats..this development most likely is not either.  How about the fact that 2 hospitals are going to open here, where will all those employees live, and so we can go on and on and rant rant..

it is being built..love it or leave it..will generate lots of tax money for San Antonio I am sure. 

Things change..accept it..I have been here almost 20 years and most changes have been progressive and have yet to hear of one that the locals disliked..except the ugly gringos...

OMG--after looking at the website I think I'm going to be sick.  To put such a high density complex right next to the highway is insane.  The traffic is already bad through that section and it will only get worse.  And another traffic light will probably be needed.  UGH!!!!

6 hours ago, Yo1 said:

OMG--after looking at the website I think I'm going to be sick.  To put such a high density complex right next to the highway is insane.  The traffic is already bad through that section and it will only get worse.  And another traffic light will probably be needed.  UGH!!!!

How will this tiny, tiny population growth going to effect traffic there in any way? I heard the same "The sky is falling" when Walmart was being built. As a builder don't you want to be near access to the highway, and also there will be a commercial element to the project. Get over it! 

Good grief hombre, a commercial building of 20+ store sites plus 23 2-3 bedroom apartments and down Colon more condos/hotel?  I don't call this a tiny population;  with only one access road to the carretera. Most owners aren't going to go down Colon and turn east or west to get to the carretera.  It's not just the first building that is seen on the photo at the construction site.  Evidently you didn't see the photo of the total complex: http://www.entornolaguna.com/en/location/

Archived