Ayuda

Paga $ 4,489.00 en la tienda OXXO más cercana

Díctale este código al cajero y listo.

Acreditación inmediata.

Concepto

Compraste

Motorola Moto G4 Plus Dualsim 5.5pg 16+5mp 32+2ram Negro

$ 4,489.00

(No incluye la comisión por operación de OXXO)

Ver mapa de tiendas

Imprimir

Copyright © 1999-2017 MercadoLibre S.R.L. Términos y condiciones Políticas de privacidad Ayuda

You go to the bottom of the page you are on select "Imprimir" and it will print out the form exactly like I always do with no problems.

So you bought this item with oxxo payment right and thus NOT bank deposit or debit card?

Is there a barcode in this page or not?

Because the page that i showed them from the picture i took from my phone shows what you showed except it wasn't the printed version.  So even if i take picture of this page from my phone, it looks same thing as the other picture.  Does that make sense?

Can someone here who paid with oxxo tell me what exactly i could be doing that is possibly wrong here?  Im going to oxxo with that 16 digit code to pay etc.

What are you suppose to say if you just show them that 16 digit code?  Say its for  Mercadopago?   It certainly isn't mercadolibre or bank account debit card etc.

10 minutes ago, georgey0 said:

Can someone here who paid with oxxo tell me what exactly i could be doing that is possibly wrong here?  Im going to oxxo with that 16 digit code to pay etc.

What are you suppose to say if you just show them that 16 digit code?  Say its for  Mercadopago?   It certainly isn't mercadolibre or bank account debit card etc.

I print the page that is on the screen after I select my election to pay at OXXO.  I take it to OXXO and hand it to the cashier....there is no conversation about it...s/he enters the code from my printed sheet, tells me what I owe, I give them the cash, they print and staple the receipt to my printed page.  That's it. 

1 minute ago, georgey0 said:

Hi there.  But isn't that exactly what i did?  I took a picture of it on my phone... then showed them the picture.  

When they entered the information, do you recalled if they clicked on mercadolibre or something else?

BG is telling you what she did. How would you expect her to know what the particular problem is in your case.  Geez.

Well if she just bought that piece of paper and gave it to the clerk at OXXO... and im pretty much doing the same thing by showing it on my phone... then im confused why the oxxo clerk does not know what is going on.  Because i went to 2 different oxxos to do this...

8 minutes ago, georgey0 said:

They asked me what is it for... such as mercadolibre or something else etc.  So that is what confuses me because i thought when they see this code, shouldn't they know what it is for etc?

I can't see their screen.  

okay thanks.  Because when i was there, and i gave them the code, you could see the screen because they would confirm it with you like when you type in the numbers etc.

There were options like mercadolibre, bank deposit, cfe etc.  

So i just do not know how i can pay this item at all.

I have paid for merchandise at Oxxo from an internet vendor and he HAS given me the wrong number for a debit card. Gave me another card number and it was fine. You also have to know the name of the bank that his debit card is with. I hope I haven't muddied the waters.

This person is posting the same “problem“ on multiple wegs, and under different names.

Maybe a troll?  One who just enjoys playing dumb and watching our futile attempts to help?

Georgey0 is also Ronnieand, so does George y 0 mean George and nobody, while Ronnie and .....?

Maybe just a bored teenager who has been sent to his room.

1 minute ago, RVGRINGO said:

This person is posting the same “problem“ on multiple wegs, and under different names.

Maybe a troll?  One who just enjoys playing dumb and watching our futile attempts to help?

Georgey0 is also Ronnieand, so does George y 0 mean George and nobody, while Ronnie and .....?

Bingo!  I started to suspect as much yesterday when he seemed to enjoy just asking the same question over and over. How long can I string these people along.

When I opened my account I put in my Mexican Debit Card....just like I would with Amazon in the US.  Basically it is all identical to Amazon but it is in Spanish. Payment is almost instantly.

the last two times I used it I had major problems with delivery delays. This is the fault of the vendor but you can talk (email) to them through Mercado Libre in Spanish.  With the last delivery (recently) I verified my home address which is in my account with the vendor.  I even told him the color of the house, which he wanted, and I added the cross streets.  After a couple of routing messages I realized the package was in the US heading for Renton, Washing....no address or recipient name.  I asked Mercado Libre why it was going to the USA when I live in Mexico and have for 14 years.  This started a whole lot of problems which I wont go into.  I eventually did get the package but it took about 3 weeks rather than the few days promised.

Bottom line I have confidence with Mercado Libre but the shipping part from the vendor is sometimes a problem.

On 8/15/2017 at 2:05 PM, barcelonaman said:

Could be you are paying direct to the sellers debit card in which case tell oxxo.

Your money when paid at Oxxo, a bank, or direct to Mercadolibre goes into your Mercadopago account. When you make a purchase money is deducted from your Mercadopago account. If you pay in a bank or Oxxo the code you are given is a deposit to your account, not the merchants. The merchant does not receive the money until you receive your purchase.

11 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Your money when paid at Oxxo, a bank, or direct to Mercadolibre goes into your Mercadopago account. When you make a purchase money is deducted from your Mercadopago account. If you pay in a bank or Oxxo the code you are given is a deposit to your account, not the merchants. The merchant does not receive the money until you receive your purchase.

This may be true for some, or the majority of purchases, but when I ordered my washing machine part from a vendor on Mercado Libre, he gave me HIS acct. number, which I paid into at OXO, then scanning him a copy of the receipt.

On 8/16/2017 at 10:34 AM, RVGRINGO said:

You may be right but I sure got a lot out of the responses here, maybe enough that I'll try using that site now.  Thanks!

Yes, we also used Mercadolibre.com.mx several times and always had good results.  Sellers would give us their bank clabe number, and we would simply go  to the bank and make the payment into that account.  The seller could check his account online, see the deposit confirmed, then acknowledge it by an e-mail to us.  He would then ship & send us the tracking information.

Easy.

I am thinking the problem may be that the purchaser is NOT printing out his order from MercadoLibre and taking that printout to Oxxo to be scanned. I think they may need a paper printout.

Archived