Chapala.com Webboard

FOUND - two really big dogs

Posting this for a friend:

A friend found these two Wednesday. They are healthy and appear to belong to someone, but they may have been abandoned (hope not) But if they got loose, and an owner is looking for them, we want them to have the best chance to get reunited. The person who found them is putting up flyers as well.
Here's the information:
These wonderful dogs were found (or perhaps abandoned?) near Monte Carlo Hotel in Chapala.
Great Pyrenees (white) and a Giant Schnauzer, both male, tame and friendly. Please help find their owners or a good home!

FOR INFORMATION CALL:
CEL 331-797-8601
giants.png.171ec1e0baddb55f02d921eb9b39e288.png

Good catch Matt. I hadn't looked at the earlier photos that carefully. Sounds like escape artists or very irresponsible owners. These aren't behaving like street dogs, more like lost dogs. Hope the owners figure out how to keep them in.

Unfortunate update. The two dogs were seen yesterday roaming the streets again, Neighbors say the owners let them roam - they are nice friendly dogs but they seem to be wandering further and further away. So I suggest people stop rescuing them unless they are prepared to offer to pay the owners for the dogs and rehome them. I don't see an alternative.

Archived