Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
bdlngton

Anyone coming from US?

My Kindle Fire was stolen and I am missing it dearly.  I'm hoping to find someone coming from US to bring me a new one.  I would have it delivered to you from Amazon ASAP and pick it up here at Lakeside.  It only weighs about 11 oz.. Please PM me if you are coming soon and would do this favor for me.

1 hour ago, bdlngton said:

My Kindle Fire was stolen and I am missing it dearly.  I'm hoping to find someone coming from US to bring me a new one.  I would have it delivered to you from Amazon ASAP and pick it up here at Lakeside.  It only weighs about 11 oz.. Please PM me if you are coming soon and would do this favor for me.

The poster with the ' handle '  of  'bigfoot bill'   in the thread 'boat to rent with driver ' will be coming down in August from Phoenix . 

It should be on the previous page . . 

23 hours ago, lamontf said:

Which Fire is it - we have an early version that we are not using?

My stolen one was a 6" billion t I would like to replace it with a 7" with more memory.  What model is the one you have and what are you asking for it?

Sorry - I was logged out and didn't see this. Mine is the older version - we don't use it and could loan it to you until you get your new one.

Had not considered selling it.

On 7/26/2017 at 10:51 PM, bdlngton said:

My stolen one was a 6" billion t I would like to replace it with a 7" with more memory.  What model is the one you have and what are you asking for it?

We have one of these which we were planning on selling - coming down Aug. 28 if you are interested...

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TSUGXKE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1