Chapala.com Webboard

New Hours @ La Mision

In offering our "all you can eat" weekday Early Bird Buffet and the counsel we received from Gringal we have changed our hours @La Mision.

We are closed Mondays, OPEN Tuesday thru Friday 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Saturday 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM and Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

We thank one and all for their counsel and want to assure you that when you speak we listen.

On 7/25/2017 at 8:46 AM, La Mision said:

Right Thanks Mike and I have made the change. That's the "Ajijic Spirit" we look out for each other.

The friends we usually dine out with are telling me that after years of the companies' lunch hours being at noon on.....they get too hungry if it's later than 12:30.  Yes, we know a bunch of wusses.....but hungry is hungry.  Then my husband agreed.  See you at dinner sometime.

My problem is that I have no current idea as to when you are open or what specials you offer, so we simply don't go.

When ever we have changed our hours we have immediately posted the change on this site plus in Ojo del Lago. Our regular menu is available at all times except Sunday morning from 9:00 AM to 1:PM when we serve our breakfast buffet and our regular breakfast menu. The regular menu includes Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Pasta, Entrees, Deli, Steaks and Deserts. As well it includes our bar and wine list.

Daily our chef Julian features a special of Soup, Entrée, and Desert which is posted so everyone can see it as they enter the restaurant.

Our current hours are posted in the first post. You can always call 108 0887 to find out what the chef's special is for the day.

We try very hard to do our best to make your every visit enjoyable in every way.

Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Our 10 different items plus salad bar "All You Can Eat" Buffet Tuesday to Friday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM is $140 pesos. Our Breakfast 10 different items plus fresh OJ juice, coffee and fresh fruit "All You Can Eat" Buffett is $110 pesos Sunday only from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

Archived