Chapala.com Webboard

Any place Lakeside where I can buy pegboard?

You know, the white pegboard (masonite stuff) that you install in a workshop to hang tools from?

Don't want to have to go into Guad to the Home Depot if it can be avoided.  Plus, I'd like it delivered as I don't have a vehicle (well, I do have one, but I can't yet register it, so there it sits in the garage, gathering polvo).

Thanks for any leads.

I recently bought a 4' x 8' sheet of pegboard from the lumber yard opposite Soriana.  I think the price was 350 MXN.  It was the soft tan colored stuff rather than the hard faced masonite.  Hole spacing is 1" x 1".  Home Depot do not stock pegboard but they do have the a limited selection support hooks.  If anyone finds a place lakeside that sells hooks for 1x1 pegboard let me know!

Pegboard is obsolete and you'll go crazy trying to find it... Its been replaced by Slat Board..(Tabla Ranurada in Spanish) .which you can get about anywhere along with hooks, hanging solutions, etc...

10 hours ago, tkessler said:

Pegboard is obsolete and you'll go crazy trying to find it... 

Weird comment above...!!!  I thought this thread had established that pegboard can be purchased Lakeside at the lumberyard opposite Sorriana...!!!

Archived