Chapala.com Webboard

I would like to hear from anyone who has had osteoporosis treatment here at Lakeside or in Guadalajara.

I'm looking for a good physician to manage my care and treatment.

Has anyone tried Stem Cell Therapy or Human Growth Hormone for this condition?

• 5 months later...

I take s supplement from the US called Osteo-K, made by NBI Health, and it has rebuilt my osteopenia-plagued bones at a rate of about 12%/year. About $50/month. Well worth it, my doctor is very pleased. Company is owned by four doctors with degrees from MIT, Cornell, Harvard, and Bastyr. Would not be without it. Has done w9nders for many people with bad osteoporosis. www.nbihealth.com 

I realize this is not exactly what you asked for, however, I think the idea is you want to rebuild your bones.  I have Osteopenia and will not take any of those drugs as they do harm.  Recommend you do some research before ingesting.  I find that some people just trust their doctors.  All they want is a pill.  

The problem can be corrected with nutritional changes, exercise (yes that dreaded word).  If you have serious interest in this and are open to more natural, wholesome alteratives, are willing to take charge of this, you can help yourself.  I have some good on line resources I watch.  I can share.  If you are interested, send me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...

See the response to this thread.......

Example:

Sylvester Stallone 71, along with a solid exercise and diet regimen has been using Human Growth Hormone, Hormone Replacement Therapy, and Stem Cells for sometime. He claims he feels young and well... Just look at the guy.

The benefits outshine any of the minute potential for any adverse reactions.

As far as finding a physician, just google "Anti-Aging Clinics Guadalajara" or "Jalisco" and a bunch pop up...

There is a ton of information and forums discussing the topic as well. IMO you should do your homework so when you do see a doctor you can better participate in your treatment/ therapy.

Best Regards

Growth hormone reduces risk of osteoporosis fractures in older women

Long-term follow-up study shows benefits lasted for years after randomized trial

Date:
August 27, 2015
Source:
The Endocrine Society
Summary:
For years after it was administered, growth hormone continued to reduce the risk of fractures and helped maintain bone density in postmenopausal women who had osteoporosis.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150827141905.htm

Archived