Chapala.com Webboard

Please give these cats and kittens a chance

THESE CATS AND KITTENS NEED A CHANCE!

Since Anita's Animals will be closing soon, there are 42 Cats and Kittens who will have to be euthanized if we cannot find homes for them.  The only shelter here at Lakeside that offers Cats is already full and there are no available shelters in Guad for them.
Some of these animals have been vaccinated and are either neutered or spayed.

if you would like to have a Purrfect Pet and can help, please visit Anita's Animals in the Racquet Club between 9 am and 1 pm.  Just drive in the entrance and look for the sign before you get to the gate.  Thank You!!!

Any questions, please call (387) 761-0500 or 333 400 3327.

Anita's Animals website 

Xena, it looks like one of those cats is a Maine Coon brown.  Have you seen it?

Also, I have most of a bag of science diet dry food that Mr. Rotten Spoiled and Finicky Max the Maine Coon has decided he doesn't like these days.  Would you all want it?

I saw a picture of it (I think). It was a beautiful cat that looked like Max. I am full up in the cat dept. with three. However, I sent a message to friends that had been looking for a Maine Coon a couple months back. Maybe....

Thanks.  What I'd like to do is give the food to the people working with the cat situation at Anitas.  Short of driving out there, anyone local I can take it to?

They are not only beautiful cats, they have amazing personalities.

Do you know if the Maine Coon at Anitas is male or female?

• 1 month later...

Archived