Chapala.com Webboard

Debit card

bobkat

Did anyone find my debit card, I lost it Sunday at Superlake. it is from Morgan Stanley, name on card Robert A Katz. Call 766-1145. Thanks

bobkat--Go to the front desk at SuperLake and ask. I left behind my card in the ATM machine once and it was given to one of the cashiers.

They have drawers full of them, unclaimed. But mine was there. Big relief.

Lexy

Same thing happened to me Lexy. I went back to Superlake a WEEK later but was able to tell them exactly what time and what day I left it in the machine. Needing money and feeling like crap is not a good combo for playing with the ATM's. Told them the colour and the kind of card and showed them my signature. They had it tucked away safely in a PILE of cards. Bless Superlake, Pancho and their staff.

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

Same thing happened to me Lexy. I went back to Superlake a WEEK later but was able to tell them exactly what time and what day I left it in the machine. Needing money and feeling like crap is not a good combo for playing with the ATM's. Told them the colour and the kind of card and showed them my signature. They had it tucked away safely in a PILE of cards. Bless Superlake, Pancho and their staff.

A week latter and you did not cancel your card!!!!!

Archived