Chapala.com Webboard

Where to buy inflatable exercise ball?

Lexy

Walmart has them but they are not inflated go back and look.. I could not find them either but they have lots of them , they come with a little pump to inflate them. Just bought one last week and there were lots of them 

1 hour ago, bmh said:

Walmart has them but they are not inflated go back and look.. I could not find them either but they have lots of them , they come with a little pump to inflate them. Just bought one last week and there were lots of them 

Old Bubba really must have lost a lot of weight if you can't use his belly as an exercise ball anymore!  :P

Lexy the therapist told my husband to do exercises with a yoga ball and  when we went to Walmart we did not see any where all the balls are, we asked and no one knew about them  and we looked closer to the floor and saw them in their pacages, they were a lot of grey ones..

bmh--Thanks. You are very helpful. My physical therapist wants me to get a medium sized ball, not a large one. I don't know the actual measurement, but same size as I use in therapy so that I can repeat certain exercises at home.

Pappy, very funny. You're so right.

Lexy

The one I use at my therapist's is medium sized and fits on my lap and I put my arms out straight on top of it. He has all sizes at his place, of course, but this size is right for certain arm/leg exercises. Sounds like you're getting a larger one. I'll still go look and see if they have different sizes.

Archived