Chapala.com Webboard

Sturdy plastic box needed...

22 minutes ago, El Toro Furioso said:

...to attach to a new quad motorcycle for storage.  A used plastic box like the ones used to deliver milk to abarrotes would be perfect.  Does anyone know where one can buy such a thing?  Used is perfectly fine.  Thanks

WALMART:  many sizes and shapes.

3 minutes ago, El Toro Furioso said:

Í went to Walmart based on your information.  They don´t have anything like what I´m looking for which is actually more like a crate with no top than a box.  They do indeed have many sizes and shapes, however.  Thanks for the tip.

The ones I bought there have tops. I needed quite a few to store things on a yearly basis.  Sturdy; tight tops. Wrong section, maybe?

That would be great!  But I´m sorry, we´ve only lived here for 12 plus years and I don´t know what LFA is.  I know the Animal Shelter in Riberas but not LFA.  Where is it?  I´ll come as soon as you can deliver.  And thank you very much for your helping out!

Why do some people insist on speaking, or writing, with acronyms, that are likely to be unfamiliar to the reader?   Proper and complete words work quite well.

I know that those who send tweets etc where the number or words are limited are pretty much forced to use this (to me) foreign language.  It seems that those under 25 understand this language. I am trying to keep up but I couldn't remember what LFA stood for either.

I refuse to admit it, but often I am forced to ask Mr. Google what these shortcut words mean. here goes

The Mexican Google tells me that it stands for League Football America.

The US Google says the LFA is

Lexus LFA | Supercar | Explore the vehicle | Lexus.com

www.lexus.com/models/LFA/

Lexus LFA, a supercar in every sense. Watch our tribute video and explore milestones, timelines, and performance.

And the Canadian Mr Google says that LFA is

Little Flower Academy | Vancouver's Catholic High School for Girls

So I am really confused now :)

Archived