Chapala.com Webboard

Benefit dinner for Bobby Snyder former owner of Roberto's Restaurant Sat, July 8 from 6 to 9pm

Benefit for Bobby Snyder (former owner of Roberto's Restaurant) Saturday July 8 from 6pm to 9pm at Roberto's Restaurant. 

Dinner includes a large hors d'ouvre buffet, choice of steak or fish dinner entre plus desert. And 2 bottles of wine per table of 8.

Live music by Jimmy Barto, Sergio, and Paco.

All proceeds go toward his cancer treatment.

For reservations and information call (376) 766-1616. Tickets available at the restaurant for 500 pesos each.

Is there a set price for the meal and wine? Do we need tickets or just reservations?

Moderator, maybe you could change the heading so it says "Roberto's" restaurant, not "Bobby's" restaurant?

Sorry for the lack of ticket info. You can buy tickets to the dinner event at the restaurant for 500 pesos each - set price for meal and includes 2 bottles of wine per table of 8. And I updated the title to say Roberto's Restaurant. Hope to see you there!

Tickets will be on sale at Roberto's restaurant starting at 12 noon. The restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday. By the way several people have asked in Bobby has insurance. Yes he has IMSS but would have to wait until August for chemo therapy. I understand he is having fairly intensive chemo this week.

I was wondering the same. I was talking to him when I was at the restaurant a few months ago and he was showing me pictures of his two houses on the ocean that he has for sale. They looked pretty expensive.

Archived