Chapala.com Webboard

Traffic Police Meeting at American Legion To Day

I ate there yesterday for lunch and saw nothing about the meeting. I would have wished to ask them about their rampant racism where if you are brown you need no motorcycle helmet and many times no tag. A white guy I know was arrested and fined for riding his quad with no helmet feet from his house. He was called a gringo and treated with contempt when no money was offered.

8 minutes ago, Bajabrady said:

Interesting. Where was it advertised? 

By email if you are on their list. They cater to Vets and others willing to help Vets.

9 minutes ago, Ajijic_hiker said:

ticketing just some of the tapatios who speed into town on the libramiento could put Chapala back in the black again...in no time.....^_^

You've been here a long time so when are you going to realize that the transitos are state and none of the ticket money they collect goes to Chapala?

4 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

I ate there yesterday for lunch and saw nothing about the meeting. I would have wished to ask them about their rampant racism where if you are brown you need no motorcycle helmet and many times no tag. A white guy I know was arrested and fined for riding his quad with no helmet feet from his house. He was called a gringo and treated with contempt when no money was offered.

White folks aren't used to that. Whites as racists are all over the world. Being Mexican American raised NOB, I find that humorous. 

Archived