Chapala.com Webboard

Pool plumbing repair service recommendation

I am looking for a plumber/pool/spa repair person to fix some plumbing leaks on our small pool. English speaking would be helpful. The PVC filter water pump inlet and outlet fittings appear to have been installed with minimal or no pipe thread sealant. These are leaking and have been for awhile. The filter pump pipe connections will need to be removed or replaced and sealed. We are on the Libramiento in San Antonio. Looking for quality repairs. Any recommendations? Thanks.

IMG_1214.JPG

2 hours ago, tomgates said:

decent enough. I suggest calling since he is rarely at the store.

Tom, tried the phone number for Raphael but says the number doesn't exist. Anyone have a better phone number for him?

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Arturo speaks good English also.  I've never had a problem getting him on the phone or having him show up.

He's a good plumber and can fix this problem for you quickly.

Thanks. I will give him a call if the other doesn't work out. 

47 minutes ago, Lost Dog said:

Tom, tried the phone number for Raphael but says the number doesn't exist. Anyone have a better phone number for him?

Thanks.

My mistake on the phone number. Was using 044 instead of 045 prefix. Message left on his voice mail. Thanks again.

On 6/22/2017 at 10:34 AM, Mainecoons said:

Any good plumber can fix this.  We use and recommend Arturo from Riberas:

3336612193 Cell

That inlet line should be redone.  You don't want that kind of forced curvature in plastic pipe.

I ended up calling Arturo today. He came in 30 minutes and took care of the leak. Very nice guy and easy to deal with. 

Archived