Chapala.com Webboard

Computer, Print, Scan

Denise

I apologize, I asked this before but people misunderstood. I have a computer but not a printer/scanner,yet, so I need to a place where I can log into a computer,print a do and then scan it. Please, do not say do it with an app.,   I need a paper copy for my files. 

46 minutes ago, kimanjome said:

As geeser said, there is a "Copias" store  more or less across the carretera from Super Lake in San Antonio. They can help you with everything you need and it is a calm and cool environment. Se habla ingles. 

Thank you,so much. 

12 hours ago, Denise said:

Can I scan it 

I'm assuming that you have the file saved on your hard drive.  If you need to send the file electronically to someone, you just send a .jpg or PDF file, whatever is needed.  No need to scan it as well.  But, in order for you to have a paper backup document, then copying it to a thumb drive and taking that to a print shop is all you need to do.

Sue you may have left out a step. Fill out the form. Choose 'print' <CTRL> P and select 'Microsoft Print to PDF'. Save it to a thumb drive. Take the drive to any print shop - the Copias store is a good option - and they can print it for you. You can also send the PDF as an attachment to an email if needed.

For example, if it is a document that you need to sign and then have scanned, the print shop will print it for you, then you can then sign it and then they will scan the signed copy for you and put the scanned copy on your thumb drive. You can copy the signed document and then you will have a hard copy for your files and an electronic copy in case you ever need to print another copy of it.

Archived