Chapala.com Webboard

Petfriendly hotel in Mazamitla ?

Rony

A long shot and have been googling.....  but can not find a petfriendly hotel in Mazamitla.   Anybody knows of something ?

Thanks

Rony

1 hour ago, Dorky said:

Thank you, but that is Tapalpa.  I stayed there with my dog.  It is in Mazamitla, where I am looking.... which seems to be a lot harder to find something.

42 minutes ago, dichosalocura said:

Rony, check this out !  This is a list of pet friendly hotels in Mazamitla on expedia.  I hope this helps.

https://www.expedia.mx/Mazamitla-Hoteles-Hotel-Que-Admite-Mascotas.0-0-d6145616-tHotelqueadmitemascotas.Guia-Viajes-Filter-Hoteles

According to this site you have nine to choose from.  Buena Suerte!

Thank you !  I will check them out, but am not getting my hopes up.  Over the years, looking for pet friendly hotels, expedia.com does often pop up, but when I contact these places, or check out each hotel website, the answer very often is no.  It seems to be a way for expedia to direct more customers to their website....  dodgy business. They let the customer book,...  customer shows up with dog and big problem (not so much for expedia, where they will be counting your money).

But, I have nothing to lose by contacting those places and will be glad to be proven wrong. Gracias again.

Archived