Chapala.com Webboard

Beto Ramon - Cancer Presentation & Consultations

GREAT news lakeside! Ricardo from the Dance Studio is bringing in a famous Dr. from San Luis Potosi who specializes in Cancer patients as well as others with health issues like Diabetes. He's doing a Presentation and Private Consultations this Saturday, June 10th at the Dance Studio location for $350 pesos/person. I encourage you to look him up online and take advantage of this man's knowledge and experience, especially if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with the horrible C word. His name is Beto Ramon and you can find him on FB under Herbolaria and his name. You can also Google his name and look at his therapy treatments and success rates. If you're interested, contact Ricardo on his cell at: 331-574-2583.

I checked the internet for info on this man, as suggested. Didn't find a lot of detail, but he seems to be offering what I'd call alternative or holistic medicine--and there are folks who are interested in that. However I didn't see credentials or that's he's a medical doctor. It's not clear from OP's post what one gets for the 350 pesos charge of admission to this gathering. If Ramon is promoting his products or services, then why the fee to come hear his pitch? Perhaps others have found more info?

Lexy

Lexy, my understanding from Ricardo (who is bringing the man here from S.LP. to help his mother) is that this man's focus is very much on holistic medicine and boosting the immune system.  I believe the fee is for a Private Consultation to discuss one's personal health issues one-on-one with him and to discuss what he may have to offer the client/patient.

I believe his Presentation is open to the public and free.  I heard Ricardo trying to obtain a projection screen so I believe that's for the man's presentation.

Anyone wanting more details can call Ricardo at the number I listed earlier.  I think Ricardo is trying to offer this man's knowledge and expertise while he's in town treating and working with Ricardo's mother.

Valerie :)

Archived