Chapala.com Webboard

AJIJIC SOCIETY OF THE ARTS MEETING JUNE 5th

gringal

ASA meeting is Monday, June 5th at 10:00 a.m. at La Bodega Restaurant on 16 de Septiembre in Ajijic.

The is the annual election meeting  This year, members attending will be voting for the offices of President and Secretary.

The will also be a presentation by the Childrens Art Program at the Lake Chapala Society.

All are welcome: Artists, Craftspersons, and appreciators of the arts. Professionals or amateurs.  No charge to attend for non-members.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, artsnob said:

As I am never here to go to meetings, when is the Shades of Blue fall art show...thanx  Ken

The details of that are on the ASA site in the last or second to last meeting minutes.  I recall it's at the CC.

On 6/4/2017 at 11:06 AM, gringal said:

ASA meeting is Monday, June 5th at 10:00 a.m. at La Bodega Restaurant on 16 de Septiembre in Ajijic.

The is the annual election meeting  This year, members attending will be voting for the offices of President and Secretary.

The will also be a presentation by the Childrens Art Program at the Lake Chapala Society.

All are welcome: Artists, Craftspersons, and appreciators of the arts. Professionals or amateurs.  No charge to attend for non-members.

Thank you, Gringal, for posting the announcements of the ASA monthly meeting and including info on the presentation. It is most helpful. 

6 minutes ago, Xena said:

Thank you, Gringal, for posting the announcements of the ASA monthly meeting and including info on the presentation. It is most helpful. 

You're welcome.

I will add, re Artsnob's posts, that I am in no longer in an official position in ASA and not responsible for members' issues or answering questions, and surely do not want to start assuming that role.;)

Archived