Chapala.com Webboard

Miguel is selling Benno's computer store

Up the libramiento from Walmart. The mall just north of Laguna mall-where the Pemex is.

Yes, I got that email also.  How many of you remember the original Benno?  He was a friend and a great guy, too bad he and his family had to leave this area.

If they are selling the business does that mean it will continue or just shut down?  I'm wondering in case one day I need to buy another new computer but need English keyboard, etc., where else can one and American computer around here?

Benno and his wife came down to Ajijic to visit her father and mother several months ago. They live in, if I remember correctly, Colorado, The rest of his family returned to Europe. I had a brief talk with him at Salvador's restaurant and he seems happy and  says that he and his wife are doing well.

On 6/4/2017 at 11:01 AM, ezpz said:

I'm wondering in case one day I need to buy another new computer but need English keyboard, etc., where else can one and American computer around here?

Computerland in Riberas that has been there for 10 years. I buy English keyboards and other peripherals there all the time (used and new) at a fraction of the price of Benno's.

The store is run much more professionally and now they have a new tech that can even soup up your gaming tower if that is how you roll.

From a Google search "computerland riberas jalisco mexico"

Computerland Sales and service 
4.52 Google reviews

Computer repair service in Mexico

Address: Hidalgo 100B, Riberas del Pilar, 45906 Ajijic, Jal.
Phone: 01 376 765 7595
Hours:
Open today · 10AM–4PM

Archived