Chapala.com Webboard

Joco rentals

There is a local real estate agent, former municipal manager of Jocotepec, very bi-lingual. Has an office in the plaza...next to Oxxo. His company name is CASA NUX. His name is Gonzalo Flores. Cell is 3313046431, Land line is 387 7632629. You can pm me for any further info.

Fred Habacht

6 hours ago, barbara habacht said:

There is a local real estate agent, former municipal manager of Jocotepec, very bi-lingual. Has an office in the plaza...next to Oxxo. His company name is CASA NUX. His name is Gonzalo Flores. Cell is 3313046431, Land line is 387 7632629. You can pm me for any further info.

Fred Habacht

Thank you Fred for the mention of this service.

Does Sr. Gonzalo Flores have an e-mail address?

Tkx again.

11 hours ago, Al Berca said:

Emails are not often not responded to by Mexicans unless you have established a relationship with them through personal contact such as meeting with them or a phone call.

They must be loaded with money to have this attitude ?

I have seen this happen quite often as well. 

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:28 AM, Al Berca said:

Emails are not often not responded to by Mexicans unless you have established a relationship with them through personal contact such as meeting with them or a phone call.

Al, yes, what you are saying is absolutely true (or it used to be) and  I am aware of that but it slowly changes like everything else...... with the technology creeping in everybody's  daily lives. I've noticed that Mexico is getting more and more computerized and connected. I have to admit I prefer the old ways ( in your description) of doing business locally.... but on the other hand prefer the e-mail to phone when we are out of town. In some cases I had a better response from Mexican run business than from Gringo via e-mail. Not always though. We have to test what works and what does not.

Cheers.

I deal with Mexicans with e-mail and whatsapp all the time and I have yet to have someone not answer within a few days.. SOmetimes people  do not get the e-mails right away because they have to go to an Internet place, or there is no signals etc.. but I always get an answer within a few days..

Archived