Chapala.com Webboard

Mexico Bob/San Xavier Insurance

ComputerGuy

Bob has apparently retired.  The office in Tucson and the office in Nogales have been closed and the company has merged with another in Flagstaff, Arizona.  They can be reached through the old email address and phone number but there is a new email and phone:

support@sanxaviermxins.zendesk.com

844-567-3075  or fax 928-779-7221

So that should put them in line with 'the others' as I always found them cheaper, even as they sold the 'same' product as some others. It will be interesting to see the next time I need some coverage for a US vehicle.

Then, of course, there is the fact that L&L, MexicoBob and the likes are 'just' brokers who sell the underlying product of a Mexican Insurance company. After that they are ordinarily out of the picture come 'claim' time and one is dealing with not L&L etc. but the Company. 

Not standard with Bellon nor several others here. Bellon comes himself or sends one of his staff to be with client immediately in case of accident. Even has an adjuster in training. Need an adjuster or road service? Call Bellon first and they take care of the rest.

Sorry, in Canada, I used a broker for every type of insurance, several brokers over the years. They advertise that way all the time: "let us find you the best rates". And it works.

And that is standard practice, unless you go for a specific company yourself. I did not say all are brokers. And here? Parker Insurance is just one example.

Actinver represented several to many, I do not remember and made a recommendation which company I should use when I last got coverage for my Car. I understand that Parkers with a brokerage house for both home and auto insurance but that now they are a broker for one of the two, but an agent for the other. I don't remember which. Perhaps someone more familiar with their operations might update or correct me if I misunderstood.

Archived