Chapala.com Webboard

Gas Grills For Sale Locally, Besides High End Webers?

Looking for a gas grill; don't need high end.  In 2008 we bought one (Char Broil) at Home Depot that we were very happy with and it was in good shape when we left in late 2012.  

If we have to we can go to HD (they have a few in the 3300  to 5500 range), but wondering if there are any reasonably priced gas grills locally.

Saw some at www.walmart.com.mx.  Anyone know if Walmart MX offers shipping to a local store?  The grills are heavy and prefer to buy it at a store and have store personnel help me get it to my car.  

Costco has various gas grills; not sure of the prices.  And we do have a Costco delivery service in our Lakeside area:  www.chapala-pa.com   ...although they are on pause right now from their Costco deliveries.  Have you tried Coppel in Chapala?

Costco's Kirkland grills haven't a good record. Weber Genesis is the top rates gas grill, bar none. Don't know is Stromm Moving can get one. I just received a table top gas grill from Amazon US. Shipped on Monday, received Wednesday. How's that for service.

Out current gas grill, which is perfect for just the two of us, was constructed by our condo handyman, Chuy. I'm sure you could find the same parts in Chapala. We drove to the Mexican part of PV where we bought an auto rim and all the other parts to construct a Mexican gas grill. Chuy painted everything and put wooden legs on it and it sits on a table outside our front door. Not including the tank and gas, just over $1000 pesos. The looks and compliments just keep coming.

If you want to purchase from Walmart just order online and print out the receipt and take it to the store and pay at the checkout or if you have a Mexican credit card you can pay online.  They will ship it directly to your house.  We bought a TV that way and had it in three days delivered to our door. 

Walmart has 2 choices of gas grills.  We got one that has two separate grill areas and lids, one for gas, one for charcoal, and it has a side burner.  It was 4990.  

Soriana had no gas grills. 

The store in Riberas east of Pemex had high end gas grills.  Not what we wanted, but others may be interested.  

There is a garage sale next Wednesday - Sunday in Chapala Haciendas 2 where there is a Brinkman gas grill. Not sure what they are asking (I think $4000 pesos) and they have the receipt showing it was purchased fo $7000 pesos and change less than a year ago and has been barely used. . Calle Cordenices #63

Garage Sale ad attached.

garage sale ad 5-20.jpg

I will have a nice grill for sale next week, very good size and it is a Charbroil used 6 times. Don't know the price yet, will know on Tuesday, grill and oven combo.

On 5/18/2017 at 10:42 PM, Bisbee Gal said:

Looking for a gas grill; don't need high end.  In 2008 we bought one (Char Broil) at Home Depot that we were very happy with and it was in good shape when we left in late 2012.  

If we have to we can go to HD (they have a few in the 3300  to 5500 range), but wondering if there are any reasonably priced gas grills locally.

Saw some at www.walmart.com.mx.  Anyone know if Walmart MX offers shipping to a local store?  The grills are heavy and prefer to buy it at a store and have store personnel help me get it to my car.  

We were going to buy a Webber Q100 in USA last year but compared prices & Tio Sam was about $25.00US less than Target, Amazon or HD.   I think about 150.00 compared to 175.00.  Great quality.

Archived