Chapala.com Webboard

Focaccia Restaurant

babyface

I stopped by the Foccacia's yesterday. They are now closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Elisa was coming down the driveway and I asked her if they still had the same phone number. They have a NEW phone number. I had her write it down so that it would be right from the source. it is 332-165-4396.

They obviously need to distribute new business cards. 

I'm glad to hear about Foccacia's being closed on Tues. AND Wed, and about the new phone number. We love the nice country drive out east of Chapala to their place! Service is always friendly. We get our favorite "Foccacia Pizza"- wood oven, thin crust, goat che, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh basil, along with a frosty Negro Modelo. Pepper flakes on the table, great view of the Lake. And lets not forget their crazy collection of fun stuff on the walls! Thanks to everyone who responded to my post- so glad they are in business.

I live near the intersection of Pepe Gazar and Gonzales Gallo. It takes me about eight minutes to get to Focaccia. It is on the left. A sort of steep dirt driveway with restaurant sitting up off the road.

Archived