Chapala.com Webboard

What is happening at Goshia's?

sm1mex

Carlos has done some remodeling, adding a concrete patio with a roof - it will be nicer in the rainy season for sure.  Gosha's is on the carretera in Ajijic in  the old Benno's Computer location, and before that the Laguna Real Estate location.

We had lunch there today.  Special chicken parmesan on the menu. Excellent, freshly prepared and tender.  I had a "half sandwich" which is larger than most  full ones.

First time after the renovation and very pleasant under the new tile roof.  Much cooler than under the umbrellas and more space for tables.  Big improvement, and a very good choice for breakfast or lunch.  They have Polish specialties on the weekends, starting Fridays. 

Just a bit east of Bruno's and next to a chicken place.  Parking is a little dicey, but the next corner is Galeana; a two way street where there is ample parking.

Had a very good lunch there today, but the flies are bad. It's not so much fun trying to eat with one hand while waving flies off the food with the other.  Yes, fans would be good, but next time I may bring my tennis racquet type bug zapper with me.  Carlos said he was buying some new equipment for the place.  Hopefully, fans will be part of it.

Archived