Chapala.com Webboard

Just switched to t -mobile from at&t I get unlimited data talk msgs. Works in all North America,Mexico. 100 dollars per month includes all taxes and fees 2 phones. Good deal for us we travel to chapala 3 times a year soon to be more frequent.  AT&T was 120 US per month and .50 US per minute. Just wanted to share. Love this forum 

Mexico has much better deals than here in the US but for my wife and I it's much better than what we had.  My wife's sister lives in Ameca Jal. And thanks to this forem she got the Telcel unlimited plan 100 pesos for like 20 days and she calls my wife here all the time great plan

Tom Bien,,,we live in Chapala,,,,6 years,,,have had tmobile 7 years,,,kept it because have to go to states alot and are helping son with phone service...yes, tmobile has great prices compared to verizon and At&T.....their satilites are not as good as At&T but they are getting better.  When we are here in mexico sometimes calls get dropped or dont go through so we just try again.  Yes we love all the free calls and text to canada and the U.S.  Our 7  yr customer service experience with them is so much better than any other cell service.

The T-Mobile  plan of 2 phones for $100 is unlimited data but for hotspot they give you only 3G not LTE.    T-Mobile has a non-advertised plan ( you have to ask ) of $95 for one phone with unlimited data and 14Gigs of LTE hotspot data.  I just upgraded to that plan yesterday.

Archived