Chapala.com Webboard

South Dakota plates still available?

We are going to put an RV in South Texas for the purpose of medical visits and some road trips.  Texas has this PIA inspection that I'd just as soon not deal with since the coach will be garaged except when being used.  Can we still get SD plates from Clay County and what is the current contact information?

Thanks!

Great idea Coons, We have considered it over the years. I acutally had trailer with Tennessee License setting in storage for over a year with no problem. Actually I used a storage spot up the road in Devine at Road 7615, Devine, TX 78016, Phone number(830) 665-9110. Never any problems. 

1 hour ago, geeser said:

Great idea Coons, We have considered it over the years. I acutally had trailer with Tennessee License setting in storage for over a year with no problem. Actually I used a storage spot up the road in Devine at Road 7615, Devine, TX 78016, Phone number(830) 665-9110. Never any problems. 

Did they have indoor storage?

We actually did this for a while after we moved down here, had a Country Coach indoor stored in La Feria, SE of McAllen.  Sold it when diesel prices went over $5, incorrectly believed prices would not come down and it cost an ungodly amount of money even to drive it 500 miles.  Wrong decision.  Wish we still had that one. :)

4 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Did they have indoor storage?

We actually did this for a while after we moved down here, had a Country Coach indoor stored in La Feria, SE of McAllen.  Sold it when diesel prices went over $5, incorrectly believed prices would not come down and it cost an ungodly amount of money even to drive it 500 miles.  Wrong decision.  Wish we still had that one. :)

No but they are under the little oak trees and were cheap. 

Archived