Chapala.com Webboard

Another experienced house/dog sitter

This will be my 9th year house and dog sitting at the Lake. I have many glowing references, speak Spanish, and have animal emergency training. And I do not charge. Just escaping the Nayarit heat is sufficient reward for me! I am available August-October and so far this year am booked September 1-18. I prefer longer sits and have a great little car for outlying areas. You can Google Camille Waters Lettucelady for my backstory. Also have a library of seeds to share. You could come home to an organic heirloom salad garden......

• 1 month later...

Hi Camille: Well the garden sounds like the best offer ever-I live in rented property and so am growing in pots now which is different. I'm going to need a week of someone's time for my two mid-sized street dogs in a very pleasant house in La Cristina. I'm having surgery on my leg and neck and while neither are huge operations, the leg is going to prevent me walking my dogs for a week. I have a spare bed/bath and would love to chat to you to see if that would be of interest. You can reach me by phone at: 376 106 1254 or by email at imburnen@outlook.com

I look forward to hearing from you,

Carolyn

Archived