Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for legal, regular courier service to the border.

I have a small business exporting Mexican arts and crafts from here. Have a Mexican UPS and Estafeta account but have had problems recently with custom fees being charged even though I fill out the NAFTA form and commercial invoice exactly as i have for many years with no problems for the same products. Also other problems with timing and delays. Have used local couriers in the past but now Hugh Roberts does not take packages El Norte any more and Alex Peterson trips are irregular in timing although he does a great job. Is there a company with regular service to Laredo that can clear packages with a broker and deposit packages at USPS or UPS there with prepaid waybills? Gracias

Don't know when you checked with Alex, but he's committing to a regular monthly schedule now. That might not be enough for you. He was talking about going twice a month if he had enough demand to support it. You might check with him again.

Redpack U.S.A. seems to encourage the type of business you are describing. They are a big company in Mexico (T.N.T.) I see their trucks in Chapala all the time. Redpack U.S.A. can help you setup everything in English. If your Spanish is strong, just call Redpack Mexico.

Here is a high level contact for you, bilingual, in Mexico City:

J. Alejandro Pasos Arce

Jpasos@@#@Redpack.com

On 3/22/2017 at 2:09 PM, CHILLIN said:

Redpack U.S.A. seems to encourage the type of business you are describing. They are a big company in Mexico (T.N.T.) I see their trucks in Chapala all the time. Redpack U.S.A. can help you setup everything in English. If your Spanish is strong, just call Redpack Mexico.

Here is a high level contact for you, bilingual, in Mexico City:

J. Alejandro Pasos Arce

Jpasos@@#@Redpack.com

This is not a valid email. Can you send the correct one to me at hombregringo@gmail.com? Gracias

5 hours ago, Yo1 said:

hombre--take out the extra @s and the # and it should be OK.  If a regular email address is used on these sites they are usually cut off after the @ and can't be read or used.

Have tried that and still no good. Put in email checker...BAD. Does any one have another contact at this company? Gracias

Archived