Chapala.com Webboard

Ranch Dogs of the Week – GOLD STANDARD... GOLDEN RETRIEVER, THAT IS!

Rory and Leah are incredibly gorgeous, large Golden Retrievers. Rory is about 4 years old, and recently appeared, to the delight of local kids, as a "Movie Mascot" for "A Dog's Purpose". He was found wandering alone, but now is a Ranch Dog and ready to impress you with his playfulness! Leah is about 2 years old, and was surrendered as she didn't "hit it off" with an existing dog owned by her rescuers. Silly and a prankster, Leah would do best in a forever home where she is the one-and-only queen! Either Rory or Leah would certainly be a treasure for just the right adopter!

CONTACT US

58d20fdb01f3a_RDOW_RORYLEAH750.thumb.jpg.9395f76cda3b8e3bb2c472c1c68a27fc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable! OMG two Goldens for adoption! I suppose the female has been taken.(?) Una gran problema, I am in La Paz BCS.

My plans were to visit the LC area this July/Aug for the first time. However I long for another Golden female. I do not know how long time/far

I am talking about between LP and LC. Rough estimate? Would anyone like an all expense paid trip to Baja to deliver said beast?

Sounds far fetched, but you never know. I can't imagine that anyone would let a Golden go. Yes they are the "Peter Pan" of breeds in they stay puppies for years not months that's one of their many charms as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, any thoughts, feedback?. I bet Leah has been adopted anyway.

Yours truly,

Michael Grosser

On 4/4/2017 at 0:13 AM, greengrosser said:

Hola Vivian, I ain't too swuft on deez bulletin boards, however did you say you sent an e mail to me? I have not seen it.

I am at: greengrosser@msn.com      wanna try again?

Thanks, 

mg

She said she sent you a pm (private message) on this board.  Look at the top of your screen on the right.  There will be a picture of a bell and envelope.  Click on the envelope and you should get your message.

Archived