Chapala.com Webboard

poptarte_22@yahoo.com

WE had a delish dinner here on Friday,but after arriving on time for our 6 pm reservation, we waited until after 8 pm for our dinner.  It was very hot in the far upper corner with no fans....which I suggest he have as the season warms up.   

With only 3 dinner choices and knowing that you have x number of reservations, why does it take 2 hours to get your meal?  

This is more common here lately, but becoming more annoying, and doesn't seem right.  Maybe more kitchen help?  More wait staff?

We are thinking twice now about going out to dine on these special occasions!!   

The 2 p.m. seating was busy but not crowded, and we sat downstairs. Service was good. Although I have always enjoy everything I have at Manix, I did not love this meal. It was just okay but certainly not up to his usual standards. I have had spectacular special occasion meals there so it is not that they don't know how to do it. 

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, poptarte_22@yahoo.com said:

WE had a delish dinner here on Friday,but after arriving on time for our 6 pm reservation, we waited until after 8 pm for our dinner.  It was very hot in the far upper corner with no fans....which I suggest he have as the season warms up.   

With only 3 dinner choices and knowing that you have x number of reservations, why does it take 2 hours to get your meal?  

This is more common here lately, but becoming more annoying, and doesn't seem right.  Maybe more kitchen help?  More wait staff?

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, poptarte_22@yahoo.com said:

We were there. Very hot, kitchen is too small to handle the ctowd

Will not return

3 hours ago, garmemorial said:

We were there. Very hot, kitchen is too small to handle the ctowd

Will not return

I find your post quite humourous because I visualize this happening to you in every restaurant around here eventually, and specifically when you decide to attend. This will of course force you to use your own kitchen never to be seen again at any local restaurant because you "will not return".

we were there also for our six p.m. reservation. We had no delay in our service?  I have to admit the home made corned beef didn't come out as expected, but, was tender and flavorful. The cabbage was amazing. Send me your contact info and I'll have Hector call.

Archived